Friday, March 11, 2011

Gifts for the Bridal Party

HEY! Maids of Honor & Bridesmaids!

Don't look at this post, ok?




Ok. Let's do this.

A few months ago a whole bunch of us girls were out on the town. One of my friends invited her younger sister, who I remembered from high school, but I didn't know what she was up to these days. Turns out she's running a business called Tyes by Tara, where she crafts sexy and cute jewelry and accessories based around bow ties and neck ties. She was wearing a cute ring with a bow tie on it, and I really adored the look!


I've definitely been thinking that these would make such unique and fun gifts for my girls to wear with their bridesmaid dresses. There are a ton of different color options and ways to wear the tyes.

Necklaces (bowtyes):


Bracelets (tyelets):


Anklets (ankletyes):


And, of course, the ringtyes:


I was even thinking that I might get a little ankletye for myself, since it would be a cute peekaboo item under my dress:


I'm just blown away by the creativity that Tara has shown and I'd love to support her - plus give the girls something I know they don't own.

What do you think? If you were a bridesmaid, what kind of tye would YOU want?

No comments:

Post a Comment